Monday, June 16, 2008

What Happens If A Human Eats Rimadyl

"turning point"?

I did not think so interested, so that I did not even place the problem of having to explain it. Instead more and more people ask me why this title to my blog. " turning point "For me it is a virtual end point in which my life has undergone a change of course, just like a boat compared to a buoy that marks a new direction in its path. For thirty years (29 to be exact) I have lived between Naples and Torre Annunziata, learning, studying, reflecting, observing, experiencing a wonderful time and trauma, carefree moments and big anxieties, those very anxieties that only Naples can generate in the human being. In 29 years, in fact, the work I led to a complete change of life, location, habits, needs and anxieties are also changing, to the point consisiderare take me to this new cycle just as a "turning point", after which everything changed in me and around me. I understand, finally, how valuable Naples with all its vicissitudes and contradictions, with its flavors and its atmosphere, with its mysteries and his imagination, with its traditions, and why not, even with its problems and its eternal evil advancing, evolving and s'involve, and that is becoming different colors and shades. It 's crazy, but Naples is loved more if you have it away, if not most people live from the inside. One thing is certain: if I had stayed there, I would never have started writing, I never had the chance to see my country from outside, from a distance, from another point of view and work with the "hindsight" and intellectual maturity that we live after thirty years (and not always good for us), the stories that marked my childhood, my school years, games, street, university and love. My speech is not a nostalgic, but the discovery of a love that is able to feed only the distance, with physical separation, the only information needed to fill the dreams and magic, the most extraordinary cities in the world. The concept of "turning point", therefore, is fundamental for me though, in my case, does not mean return to the point where you started. I do not like the idea of \u200b\u200bgoing back, to find myself one day in Naples and find out all the feelings I feel right now all the way from the Veneto and friend whom I love and lose, and nothing can vanish in a me rediscover what scares me most, namely that magic is only an 'invention.
__________________
Gigi Landi

0 comments:

Post a Comment