Monday, October 11, 2010

Cakes How To Make A Deck Of Cards

many have said

before you worry about the enemies, concerned about the people around you ... They are the ones that I can make you more harm .. are more dangerous because with their six most vulnerable ... you open and lower the shields ... doing so can often hit you better ... and they do ... wildly ... now, unfortunately, I got in that circle of cynics who do not trust more than anyone or anything ... conspiracy and disillusioned, not by choice, but a reaction ... do not expect anything from me ... anyone ... I have spent my career ... I no longer believe in anything ... I entrust myself to myself ... I made a mistake in choosing the people to have around ... this makes me vulnerable ... no longer any need to close this ... not be breakable ... with such good intentions of peace .. god, people, others, away from here ... I have no more place for you ... do not call it destiny or fate ... too easy ... I have always been morally impeccable ... I was disappointed in the life ... now just ... we have made the last four years in a drawer and leave ... I just threw them away in many battles lost ... I gave blood and soul ... I will continue to spit blood every day, but no soul, I hold it for me ... when it's time to pull it out again I'll find my own ... and if that peace will never happen ... Greetings to all never to arrive at this point ... those who have faith in something you use it ... every day ... dream, hope, struggle ... do not ask me to do the same, who really knows me knows that I gave you all these years .. Unfortunately I have nothing ... I'm not a saint nor a hero, it's just me, take it or leave it ... maybe someone out there understands me .. if you do not, I'm sorry, this is the situation ... I will fight until victory! always!

0 comments:

Post a Comment