Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Can You Buy Forges In Calgary

sbefanandomela * heart *


Rattoppo year old stockings.
Prepare the need for the delicious eaten after midnight, which Pantuflio can have all the magic in the air that has been passed down for generations, and that the snow leading up to here, to him.
candies and coal are in the bag ready to be put in place on the fireplace.
A bit of good intentions for me, who knows what will happen but as long as there is so much better.
Candles and scented with cinnamon and mandarin warm the heart and now you are clinging to good for my clothes.
write a letter to breath in the snowy mountains, I shot quite a euphonium for after last night .. because I'm sorry, but we're a little like all the old maids, we are also beautiful epiphany.
Maybe I forgot something, but I'm going to quit. I'm going to call my friends .. I take the broom, no! nimbus200 but not a classic, and faithful sgarruppata: saggina1980.
a deep breath, the air is cold (snow damage by 'ste parts) and then .. go!
a leap among the stars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment