Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wording For Paying For Own

we do not miss anything. If the Chinese do not copy we copy it for themselves: the case of self-counterfeit wine

Excerpts Chinese Affairs

is then I doubt that it is a counterfeit wine, in fact the quality of the wine bottle is a thousand miles away from what we know well.
then write an email to the producer and I put a copy of the General Manger of the restaurant (they did so, always prevails over the spirit of the journalist). The Manager
answer me quite angry, saying that this was an indication received by the importer, and that could not possibly know all the wines of the North (the restaurant chain is owned by people of central Italy).
I answered the President of the Company which owns the brand, which has the same name, with a long email in which essentially argues that:

1) The Chinese do not understand wine

2) The importer asked a product line to offer lower market, since their standard line was too expensive for the Chinese.

3) He had invented a fancy name to replace the name of your company as a manufacturer, and do not tie to a poor product (however, had 'unfortunately been retained along with the fancy name of its well-known trademark manufacturer, which obviously helps sale, so much so that I bought it myself, I know very well that the march)

4) The wine was "drinking more than many others" (letterale!)

5) The company shall maintain turnover and market shares.

I could not believe it was copied by myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment